Pure Nature Yoga & Sacred Sound Retreat
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center Chiang Mai Thailand
Start: 2:00 pm - September 22, 2018
End: 12:00 pm - September 28, 2018
Relax Awaken Renew
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center
Chiang Mai, Thailand
September 22 – 28 2018
If you’re ready to bring more joy and positivity into your life, awaken connection, feel relaxed and renewed, then join Roni & Dimitri Miteff of Pure Nature Yoga, experienced Yogis, Yoga Therapist, Tibetan Buddhist Practitioner and Professional Sound Healers for this heart-centred yoga retreat, taking you much deeper into the true essence of Yoga.
A transformational opportunity to discover your Pure Nature in 7 days of Empowered Yoga, Sacred Sound, Shamanic Ceremony and Embodied Mindfulness, at Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Do you need time out to relax, feel disconnected or lack clarity in your life?
Do you wish to feel renewed and discover more meaning and purpose?
Are you ready to awaken and enrich your day to day experience?
Join us in the North of Thailand, rich in culture, Buddhist practice, temples and green rice paddies. The perfect place in which to dive deeper into Yoga, release stress and rejuvenate. The retreat is set in the beautiful Luxury Mala Dhara Eco Resort & Yoga Retreat Center, an idyllic location amongst the rice fields and mountains in the distance. The natural serenity of Mala Dhara, with earthen designs, organic farm and pure foods, provides the perfect sanctuary for in depth practice and solitude.
This is NOT YOUR TYPICAL YOGA RETREAT!
It is a powerful immersion into awakening your Pure Nature empowered with practices and tools that allow you to tap into your own true unlimited potential. A transformational opportunity to reconnect with ourselves,open your heart to new possibilities, and rediscover our inner joy and peace. Guided within the feminine space of nurturing presence and masculine strength of direct intention. A unique and profound experience awaits you providing a synthesis of harmonious resonance for growth, deep healing and transformation physically, mentally and emotionally.
Waking up to the beautiful sunrises and the sounds of nature with lush views of the mountains of Mae On. Breathe in the freshness of a new day, and feel the warmth and aliveness of nature. As you make you way to the delightful open air yoga shala for morning energising Hatha Yoga, pranayama and meditation, you feel worries and concerns slipping away. You begin to feel a deep sense of presence, purpose and peace. You dive deeper into connection, restore your balance, and recharge your body and mind.
Feeling deeply nourished with the play and beauty of your natural surroundings and organic farm, during the rest of the day you renew your passion for living your best life. Savour the delicious taste of gourmet vegetarian/vegan foods, refresh in the salt water pool, enjoy a guided hike to the temple, relax with a Thai massage, experience a private Ajna Light and Sound Therapy treatment, let go in the Flotation Room, immerse in nature, enjoy an empowering workshop, share fun and laughter, awaken to life and reclaim your power.
Allowing stress to melt away
As the sun sets you drift into the heart of Chiang Mai to explore the Sunday Walking Street, a vibrant spectrum of art, handmade quality goods, music, temples and food. Or you find yourself indulging in the nearby Hot Springs. You let go even more and open the heart in powerful Sacred Full Moon Cacao Ceremony and Shamanic Fire Blessing under the stars, letting go of what is no longer serving you, and purifying any negative patterns. You open up to vision, prayer, intention, and the group energy of sharing and inter-connectedness.
Releasing deep rooted toxins with Sacred Sound Meditation and Gong Ceremony incorporating Tibetan Singing Bowls, Crystal Bowls, Buffalo Drums, Hapi, Sansula, Voice and more to activate your highest potential. You immerse in community spirit in the Eco Herbal Steam, expressing yourself in Conscious Dance, and celebrate by dining under the stars on the rooftop veranda with your new friends.
Imagine feeling inspired, loved, awake, rejuvenated, whole, going on an inner journey where your sense of time dissipates. You are left to simply rest in a natural state of awareness that lies deep within us all. This is our ‘Pure Nature’.
- AWAKEN your physical body, mental and emotional being, restoring the balance with twice daily Yoga/Qigong
- TUNE INTO the external sounds of nature and internal stillness of peace and calm with Periods of ‘MAUNA’ silence
- SELF-EMPOWERMENT through the cultivation of awareness to understand yourself better and make better decisions in life
- APPLY Ayurveda and Embodied Mindfulness teachings to your life in a practical way reducing negative patterns, and harnessing mental and emotional balance
- RELEASE tension and stress with the healing power of Yoga, Sound, and Mindfulness
- EXPERIENCE profound shifts in consciousness and deep cleansing in Shamanic Sound Baths, Full Moon Cacao ceremony, and Fire Blessing
- EXPLORE local Thai culture and have a deeper appreciation for life
- REJUVENATE in nature, explore hot springs, temple hikes and caves
- DEEP TRANSFORMATION in a private Sound and Vibrational Therapy session to bring you into a state of inner balance and help with specific health conditions.
- EFFORTLESS MEDITATION with a tailored private Ajna Light Therapy session
- RELAX, reflect, integrate and time to laugh and celebrate
- MORE GROUNDED and free of identification with the self
- A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of what Yoga is really about and have more meaning and purpose in life
- OPEN THE HEART with loving kindness and essentially embody the practice
- FEEL UPLIFTED, joyful, renewed and inspired to live life to the fullest
- MEET like-minded people and make connections for life
- RECEIVE motivational and inspirational personal guidance and support
Chiang Mai, Thailand is a land of misty mountains and colourful hill tribes, a playground for seasoned travelers, a paradise for shoppers and a delight for adventurers. On a trip to Chiang Mai, the curious traveler can expand their horizons with Thai massage as well as Arts & Food Markets. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 as the capital of the ancient Lanna Kingdom. Today it is a place where past and the present seamlessly merge with modern buildings standing side by side with venerable temples. The old town, inside its moat, is an extraordinary vision. Here amid the 30-odd temple spires, barefoot monks in flame-coloured robes collect alms in the morning and street vendors sell their wares by night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation at luxury eco resort & organic farm
- Twice Daily yoga/qigong, pranayama & meditation/sound sessions
- 3 daily delicious gourmet organic vegan or vegetarian meals (except Sunday dinner)
- Transportation to/from Chiang Mai airport
- Local Caves & Hike to Look Out/Temple transportation & entrance
- Sunday Walking Street Arts & Food Markets transportation
- Soaking in Hot Springs transportation & entrance
- 1 traditional Thai massage
- Use of the salt water swimming pool
- Full Moon Cacao Ceremony + Shamanic Sound Bath
- Evening Herbal Steam + Body Scrub + Fire Blessing
- Conscious Dance & Celebration
- Empowering Workshops: Ayurveda & Emotional Balance
- Leisure time to rest and relax by the salt water pool
- Private Integrative Vibrational Therapy + Ajna Light Treatment
- Lifelong friends and an experience that you’ll never forget
- Unlimited pure drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi access (use own laptop)
- FREE Welcome Gift
- Morning Yoga/Qigong, pranayama & meditation
- Breakfast at Mala Dhara
- Free time to relax, swim, journal, massage
- Lunch at Mala Dhara
- Free time to relax, swim, journal, massage
- Late afternoon Yoga/Qigong & Meditation/Sound
- Dinner at Mala Dhara
EARLY BIRD UNTIL JULY 24TH
- Deluxe Villa Shared Twin Early Bird $ 1350 US Full Price $1450 US
- Deluxe Villa Two Person Private Double Early Bird $ 2800 US Full Price $2900 US
- Luxury Villa Shared Twin Early Bird $ 1450 US Full Price $1550 US
- Deluxe Villa Single Early Bird $ 2300 US Full Price $2400 US
* There will be some evening events/excursions, 1 or 2 daytime workshops, and a morning excursion.
Check in begins at 12pm on the 22 Sep, with our first introduction session/Welcome Ceremony and intention setting beginning at 4pm. Followed by celebratory dinner. We will check out by noon on the 28 Sep, with our closing circle ending at 11.30am.
It may be good to allow yourself some extra time a day or two before or after the retreat if you wish to take an extended stay in Chiang Mai. Especially if you wish to explore more of the temples, surrounding area or soak up the vibe of the city.
- Return Flights
- Visa for Thailand
- Travel & Medical Insurance
- Meals other than specified above
- Spa services/therapies and excursions other specified above
- Drinks, alcohol & snacks other than specified above
- Gratuities for massage therapists, Mala Dhara staff or tour guides and drivers
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Extra Massage: 400 thb Thai, 600 thb Oil
- Extra Flotation Room: 650 thb
- Bicycles: 50 thb per day
- Motorbikes: 150 thb per day
- Private Yoga Therapy Session: 3000 thb (2h Initial Consultation)
- Extra Private Integrative Vibrational Therapy: from 2000 thb
- Thai Cooking Class: 1000 thb (3 dishes) Minimum 3 people
Roni Miteff is a Certified Yoga Therapist with IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists), with specialized skills and knowledge in the application of yoga in a therapeutic context. She has studied with leaders in the field of Yoga Therapy and Classical Hatha Yoga, AG Mohan and Indra Mohan, who were a personal student of Sri T Krishnamacharya for 18 years. She has explored Iyengar, Ashtanga and other Hatha Yoga practices as well as Yin Yoga, Buddhist Meditation and Mindfulness.
Roni has accrued over 1000 hours of teacher training and workshops with Svastha Yoga & Ayurveda (AG Mohan) as well as internationally renowned teachers such as Simon Borg-Olivier (Yoga Synergy), Bo Forbes (Clinical Psychologist & Integrative Yoga Therapy), Leslie Kaminoff (Yoga Educator) and Martin Kirk (Biomechanical Yoga Therapy). She also holds certificates in Bodywork, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), and Integrative Vibrational Therapy (Sound and Energetics). Roni offers a blend of yoga therapy, myofascial release, and mindfulness, being particularly interested in anxiety, depression and addictions, women’s health and structural yoga therapy. She also offers Sound Therapy treatments and group Sacred Sound Baths using singing bowls, gongs, buffalo drums and crystal bowls.
“I am passionate about the limitless possibilities of applying the tools of yoga to absolutely anyone under any circumstance, both therapeutically and also as a means to advance a practice by working from the inside-out”
Roni is passionate about integrating the teachings of yoga with the modern and scientific understanding of the body-mind complex. Deeply inspired by Yogic and Buddhist philosophy, this is a continual process for her, both through personal practice and study of ancient texts. Greatly influenced by the Buddhist tradition, Roni took refuge in the Karma Kagyu Lineage of Tibetan Buddhism in 2004. She has lived in Buddhist communities in UK, Nepal and India and has attended many silent meditation retreats, both in Yogic and Buddhist practices. She is currently under the guidance of Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.
“Yoga and Meditation has allowed me to become much more focused, aware and grounded in my life, to overcome a chronic back condition and herniated disc from an accident in my late 20s, and also process difficult emotions and terminal illness within the family”
E-RYT 500 Certified Yoga Teacher, IAYT Certified Yoga Therapist, YACEP, Visual Artist, Designer, Tibetan Buddhist Practitioner.
Dimitri is certified to teach Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin Yoga and also Calligraphy Yoga, having completed several Yoga Teacher Trainings. He has completed yoga trainings and workshops by world re-nowned teachers AG Mohan and Indra Mohan of Chennai, students of Sri T. Krishnamacharya, the father of modern yoga. His further immersion into yoga has continued with yoga philosophy with AG Mohan and Emil Wendel, as well as Anatomy with Simon Borg-Olivier. Also Calligraphy Yoga, a gentle and flowing combination of Indian and Chinese practices, yoga and qigong. This develops inner power and increases energy ‘Qi’ production promoting blood, digestive and mental circulation. These two traditions inform his teaching, resulting in dynamic conscious movement and meditative relaxation, deeply inspiring to both beginning and advanced students.
As a Certified Sound Therapist he finds sound the most powerful healing modality. He works with singing bowls placed on and around the body, and tuning forks on meridian points. He is also a Certified Cranio Sacral Therapist, Reiki Practitioner, and also Pranic Healer as by founding Master Choa Kok Sui, also known as External Medical Qigong, using chromo therapy and crystals. He also works with EFT and Conscious Breath and has explored vocal toning with one of the world’s leading sound healers Jonathan Goldman.
“Everything in the universe originated from sound and therefore is vibration. To reach supreme consciousness you need a medium of sound such as chanting, mantra, vibration or music. Sound nourishes and heals the body and mind”
Dimitri has continued to deepen his healing practice and expand the scope of his studies with Foundation For Shamanic Studies (FSS) founded by Michael Harner, under the guidance of Kevin Turner. He has been initiated into Native American and Indonesian rituals and this work has inspired him to integrate this with yoga where he often ‘tunes-in’ to guide students effectively.
Dimitri has been guided to develop his work as Integrative Vibrational Therapy. He works very intuitively and on a personal basis assisting the client in the best way. He integrates the sound and energetic practices often within one session when appropriate creating a much deeper experience and transformation.
“Yoga has helped me to restore my body from years of intense workout and training as a rugby player and athlete. I don’t have the perfect ‘yoga body’ so modifying poses for my body and accepting where I am currently at is my yoga. Advanced yoga isn’t about range of motion, but focus of the mind. Yoga is for anyone regardless of physical limitations”
E-RYT 200 Certified Yoga Teacher, Integrative Vibrational Therapist, Professional Sound Therapist, Shamanic Practitioner.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
- Anyone wishing to dive deep and make a real change in their lives for their own optimal health and well-being.
- Beginner students wishing to pursue the path of Yoga and transformation through simple and powerful direct experiences.
- Advanced students looking to refine their practice, learn quick accessible tools, and explore Yoga, Ceremony & Sound on a deeper level.
- Yoga Teachers and holistic practitioners interested in exploring Sacred Sound tools, the Art of Ceremony, and Embodied Mindfulness to enrich their current knowledge and skills.
If you want to take a leap forward in your life’s journey then register your interest by clicking below.
We’re so excited to meet you and to take this journey together.
A REAL DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE
Thank you for sharing your gifts so freely. It was really was an amazing workshop. I appreciated and valued your informed and professional introduction. I appreciated your clear explanations and space holding. Above all I am extremely grateful for your connection to the group and the empathy and love within your guidance that seem to come from a deeply connected place. Your work I believe will make a real difference to my life.
John Goodfellow, China
TRANSMIT WITH THEIR HEARTS
Dimitri and Roni transmit with their hearts and so much knowledge and attention
Valerie De Michealis, Switzerland
Pure Nature Yoga offers Yoga, Sound and Mindfulness as highly effective therapeutic tools to educate, embody and empower individuals. We offer authentic yoga therapy, sound & vibrational therapy, yoga classes, workshops & retreats