Contact + FAQ
Do you have a question?
At the Mala Dhara, we welcome any opportunity to help you with any questions you may have, no matter how unusual, if only to give us the opportunity to tell you more about how much we believe in what we do and love Mala Dhara.
We will make every effort to reply as quickly as possible, often within the hour and definitely within the same day, respective of time differences.
We want to help you get the information you need as quickly as possible, so we have created an FAQ list below to assist you with questions about location, our services, directions, transportation etc. If you have a question that’s not on our list, please…we want to hear it and add it to the list.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to enrich your experience and stay in Northern Thailand.
Ploy & the Mala Dhara Team
- Address: 152 Huay Bon Rd, Mu 3, T. Mae Pong, A. Doi Saket, Chiang Mai 50220
- Phone Number: +66 052 001 939 (from outside Thailand – drop the zero)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations & Sales
- Online:Make A Reservation
- Phone For Reservations: +66 053 001 939
- Email: email@example.com
Please contact us with as much possible advance notice for this assistance.
If you would prefer to arrange your own taxi service from the airport, please ask us for a map to print and provide to you before your departure, to be given to your driver. Also, please feel free to give your driver our phone number for personal assistance.
If you are coming from Chiang Mai, we are also more than happy to assist you in arranging your car and driver services to Mala Dhara.
For groups holding events at Mala Dhara, please contact us directly regarding transportation options and prices for your group.
If you plan to make your own way to Mala Dhara for lunch, an event, to stay or just drink and dip in the pool, you can find our pin on google maps simply by clicking on the map provided above.
Once you reach the town of Doi Saket, about 30 minutes from the city of Chiang Mai, you can easily follow Mala Dhara signs starting on the corner of rural road 4039 and found throughout the next 6 Kilometers directly to Mala Dhara.
How to get to the corner of rural road 4039 after entering Doi Saket
As you enter the town of Doi Saket, with the temple steps looming large and directly
in front of you, you will see our local traffic light.
Take a right at this light and proceed approx. 1 Kilometer until you see on your left, a large grouping of signs.
Take a left here and proceed for approx. 50 meters to take a right on rural road 4039
You will see the final Mala Dhara Sign just before the resort on your left.
Here you will take a left and then a very quick right down our frontage road parallel to the rice fields and Mala Dhara resort. Proceed from here directly to the entrance.
There are multiple ways to approach Mala Dhara from the town of Doi Saket, so please feel free to use your google map suggestions and approach us using a different route. Each one is scenic and offers a different experience and views.
Please note: if you have a lot of luggage, this may not be the ideal method of arrival!
- Proceed to the famous Warorot market in Downtown Chiang Mai along the river.
- Here you will see the Yellow Trucks waiting for customers going to Doi Saket and beyond.
- Take the Yellow Truck all the way to the town of Doi Saket.
- Get off the bus and walk toward up the hill and toward the temple steps until you see the motorcycle taxis gathered on your left.
- Tell the motorcycle taxis to take you to Mala Dhara. If there is any confusion you can give them our phone number. 89-441-5910