Awakening Yoga Retreat in Chiang Mai with Aimee Pedersen
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat center Chiang Mai Thailand
Start: 2:00 pm - November 3, 2019
End: 12:00 pm - November 8, 2019
November 3rd – 8th 2019
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center
Chiang Mai Thailand
Awaken to your true nature in the exquisite setting of Mala Dhara in Chiang Mai, Thailand!
Join Aimee as she brings her passion for practices that invite awakening and freedom to this 5 night all inclusive offering. This time away has been designed so you can step gently into the deeper realms of yourself, develop a relationship with who you truly are, and discover a deep connection to your inner wisdom.
This retreat is a deep dive into the systems of the body. Through these body maps we are guided to revelation that every single part of our being has the potential to become aware of itself. The result of such an awakening is a more rich and vibrant living experience; the ultimate promise of yoga! Aimee draws on her love for the profound and life affirming teachings of Tantric Shivaism and her extensive training in many styles of yoga to assist you in the blossoming of this potential within your being.
Our body, and its movement, is an essential experience of the interconnectedness within ourselves and to all of life. This precious connection to the potency of the source power moving through us, as us, can dissolve the inner conflict and fractured parts of ourselves. From this place of wholeness, our inherent creativity and joy is awakened and we can live in a way that feels playful, spontaneous and free. This is our birthright!
“The mark of such a yogi is joy filled amazement” – The Shiva Sutras
A powerful journey of awakening and a culturally rich yogic getaway in Thailand – imagine blissful days being like this…
- Wake up amongst the serenity and greet the day with an early morning yoga practice.
- Breakfast afterwards prepared with the freshest local produce, including juices and fruit
- Your one-on-one private yoga session to help your practice grow and develop, completely tailored to your individual needs, or you may wish to enjoy a relaxing massage
- The day is then yours to enjoy. Maybe take a transfer to the town for a shopping, temple, or foodie experience. Or laze by the pool, luxuriate with a massage or body treatment, rest, sleep, read a book or do nothing at all
- All meals are vegan organic and served buffet style in the stylish Kin Dee restaurant (please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of your booking) and will be available at Mala Dhara or you can journey into explore your own culinary adventure
- An afternoon class dedicated to a Meditation, Kriya yoga, Restorative or Yin Yoga to help unwind the body
Your Thailand Awakening retreat includes:
- Transfers to and from Chiang Mai International Airport
- A welcoming ceremony and opening circle
- 5 nights accommodation at the Mala Dhara retreat resort
- 5 daily Hatha Vinyasa yoga classes
- 4 daily yoga practices dedicated to Yin Yoga/Restorative Yoga/Meditation
- 1 private yoga session
- 2 complimentary treatments of massage or float tank session
- A group hot springs and scrub night
- Delicious Balinese breakfasts, lunches and dinners daily
- A mala of your choice from the Malas By Aimee range
- Unlimited fresh filtered water
- Plenty of time to for yourself to relax by the pool or explore the many sites of Thailand
Mala Dhara Eco Resort & Yoga Retreat Center embraces getting back to basics: organic farming, pure foods, earthen designs and “quality to the source” in all of their choices. The resort is surrounded by the idyllic mountains and rice fields of Northern Thailand. Chiang Mai is considered the more quiet part of Thailand and is famous for its beautiful ancient temples and striking mountain landscapes. So Mala Dhara is the perfect place to immerse yourself in this culturally rich part of Thailand. Or alternatively you may wish to gear right down and be nourished by the resort that has everything you’ll need to rest and reboot.
Mala Dhara is well known for their fresh produce and delicious menu! But it’s really best to hear about it straight from them…
“At the Mala Dhara Eco Resort, Yoga Retreat center & Organic Farm, we like food, we like eating and we like to share. The Kin Dee Restaurant is the very heart of the Mala Dhara and reflects our attitudes and ethos. We like our food: fun, fresh, local, organic and quality in every way possible. We strive to pour our hearts out, laugh until it hurts and take the source, quality and taste of all of our ingredients seriously.
The Mala Dhara menu changes with the seasons, the harvests and the creative juices flowing through the kitchen. We don’t just accommodate vegetarian and vegan guests with options or alternatives. We prepare vegetarian meals that stand on their own jump off the plate, vie for your attention and delight your senses. There are no weak tofu dishes, bad lighting, and casual browns. The Kin dee Restaurant is not your typical vegetarian restaurant!”
*please let us know dietary requirements at the time of your booking
For more information on how to join, please contact Aimee Pedersen.