7 Day Creative Yoga Retreat (painting / writing / drawing) with Create & Connect Retreats
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center Chiang Mai Thailand
Start: 2:00 PM - February 26, 2019
End: 12:00 pm - March 4, 2019
7 Day Creative Yoga Retreat
(painting / writing / drawing)
experiential holidays to indulge your creative self
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center Chiang Mai, Thailand
February 26th – March 4th 2019
A 7 day 6 night experiential holiday in Thailand to inspire and uncover your creative self
A process-focused retreat held in beautiful natural surroundings which foster learning & creation through a supportive community.
IMMERSE : Lush beauty of natural surroundings to tap on your inner creativity.
CREATE: Time to work on the creative project you always wanted to
CONNECT: Feedback & guidance from experienced mentors, and support from a community of like-minded creatives
THIS IS THE IDEAL RETREAT FOR YOU IF
You have a creative project you would like to work on (e.g. a piece of writing, illustration, painting, music or other art, a website, or other creative project), OR if:
You’re an emerging artist (e.g. visual, literary, a writer, an illustrator, a painter) with work(s) in progress and/or germinating ideas or projects to polish and bring to fruition.
- Lodging: 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful, comfortable retreat.
- Food: Full board (3 meals) through Days 2-6, Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 7.
- Process-focused classes & mentoring: Group lectures (with case studies from writing, illustration), comprehensive resources & supportive mentoring including time for 1 on 1 consultations with facilitators. For an ideal of a typical day, click here.
- Coursebook & notebooks/pens: Comprehensive resources & notebook/pens for note-taking.
- Classes to help facilitate creation: Twice daily complimentary daily yoga/ meditation (optional).
- Rest/excursion day: A rest day to relax, work on your project, or go for excursions (at additional cost).
- We do not teach specific technique classes (e.g. how to do oil painting, fiction writing, etc).
- Optional excursions on “rest/excursion” day come at an additional cost.
- Please bring your own materials which you might need for your creative project (e.g., paint materials, film). In alternative, you can write to us it to see if we can provide them to you at cost.
- Transfers to & from the airport are available for an additional cost.
We believe that supportive mentoring to accelerates creativity & growth. Founders Luca & Wenlin will guide you to help tap on your inner creative self.
Wenlin Tan is a visual artist, writer and certified yoga teacher. Before leaving to pursue a career as a creative and movement/bodywork practitioner, she was previously a research manager at an international healthcare market research and consulting agency. Her illustrations & stories have been featured at Kult Gallery, Singapore Art Book Fair and published by Epigram Books.
Read more about her work on www.wenlintan.com and @wenlintellsstories on Facebook and Instagram.
Luca Dellanna is an author, lecturer and behavioral researcher. An automotive engineer by training, he left his previous role at an international consulting firm in to dedicate himself to independent research on management, and behavioral teaching. He is the author of several medical publications and books on human behavior such as “The Control Heuristic” and “The World Through a Magnifying Glass”, and lectures part-time at the University of Genoa, in Italy.