(2) 100 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Mala Dhara Chiang Mai, Thailand W/ Dhugal Meachem
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center Chiang Mai Thailand
Start: 2:00 pm - January 3, 2020
End: 12:00 pm - January 31, 2020
(2) 100 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Trainings
Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center
Chiang Mai, Thailand
JANUARY 3 – 31 2020
with Dhugal Meachem
Tag along with Black Mat Yogi’s Dhugal Meachem in January 2019 to the fabulastic Mala Dhara Eco Resort and Yoga Retreat Center, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Whether it is to deepen your yoga practice, learn, or have an edu-vacation, come join us in the land of smiles.
- You really want to be a teacher: Great! In this yin yoga training, you will learn everything you need to teach your first Yin class by the time you finish.
- You just love yoga and want to go deeper. Right On! You’re covered here too. With the combined training, reading and discussion and interactive opportunities to learn, you’ll be amazed at the depth of the yoga tradition.
- You want to add teaching yoga to your personal training/fitness background. Fantastic! You already teach pilates or cross fit and you want to offer more to your clients. Good news, everything you learn in this course will add huge value to other modalities you already offer to enrich the suite of skills to boost your business and clientele.
This Yin Yoga course is open to all
This 100hr Yin Yoga Training Foundation is specifically designed to:
- Engage you on the compelling Yin Yoga style of yoga practice
- Give you basic anatomical/theoretical knowledge you need to lead excellent Yin classes
- Establishing Your Yin Teaching Voice
- Educate and enchant you on why Yin Yoga is so good for the modern body and mind.
This Yin Yoga training will give you the most essential skills necessary to step into a classroom upon graduation and confidently teach Yin Yoga. Applying long-held non-muscular torque on our bodies, Yin stimulates & strengthens our skeletal, connective, fascial and ligament tissues, mobilizes our joints and regulates and soothes our nervous system.
Yin Theory & Practice
•Yin and Yang Theory
•Taoist Philosophy & Practical Application
•Yin Yoga Theory
•History of Yin Yoga
•Basic Yin Poses
•Props usage in Yin Yoga
•Modifications and safety in Yin Yoga
•Sequencing in Yin Yoga
•14 joint segment analysis
•Tension and Compression
•Function and Aesthetics
•Proportion and Orientation
•Skeletal variation analysis
•4 myofascial compartments of the thigh
•6 myofascial compartments of the torso
•3 layers of a joint
•Theory of exercise
•Movement test analysis
Our Yin Yoga YTT takes places at Mala Dhara Eco Resort & Yoga Retreat Center (think yum organic food, understated luxury, pool and peace and quiet), Chiang Mai, one of Thailand’s most loved yoga destinations.
About Chiang Mai
Thailand’s northern capital is an escape from the whirlwind pace of life of its southern rival. The former seat of the Lanna kingdom is still blissfully calm and laid-back. This is a place to relax after the chaos of Bangkok and recharge your batteries with fabulous food and leisurely wandering. If you don’t want to participate in the vast array of activities on offer, just stroll around the backstreets, and discover a city that is still firmly Thai in its aspect, atmosphere, and attitude.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to Black Mat Yogi OR please email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
- Course reservations are subject to availability on a “first come first served” basis.
- Fees are 100% non-refundable, at any time.
- BlackMat Yogi is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- You consent that BlackMat Yogi may use my personal data including name, phone numbers and email address for our own promotions.