Empowered Feminine Leadership with Dawn DelVicchio
Mala Dhara Eco Resort - Organic Farm & Yoga Retreat Center - Chiang Mai. Thailand
Start: 2:00 pm - February 10, 2018
End: 12:00 pm - February 16, 2018
Priestess Training Retreat
Empowered Feminine Leadership for an Awakening World
The 5-Petaled Path
There are 5 Petals of Immersion We Will Explore During this 5 Day, 6 Night Retreat.
Petal 1: Reclaiming Sacred Feminine – Goddess Lore & the Archetypes of Feminine Power
Petal 2: Activating Your Healing Gifts – Energy & Consciousness Modalities
Petal 3: Stepping into Your Priestess Self – The Art & Magic of Facilitating Ceremony
Petal 4: Consulting the Oracle – Trance Work & Inner Guidance Tools
Petal 5: Communicating from the Heart – Right Relations & Conscious Connection
I will serve as your Priestess, Teacher and Facilitator for a Co-Creative Process of Learning and Application. We will be weaving these 5 themes (“Petals”) together in a way that connects us deeply with our personal power and our power as a group.
We will raise energy in ceremony daily in order for you to develop your skills as Priestess and strengthen yourself as a vessel for Sacred Power. We do this in service to the Healing and Awakening of Planet Earth, Mother Gaia, and all of her children.
Specifically, you will complete this retreat able to …
√ Create your own Sacred Sisterhood Circles.
√ Lead Ceremonies with Confidence.
√ Share Stories of the Goddess in a way that Empowers Self and Others.
√ Raise Power, Sense and Direct Group Energy for Healing.
√ Activate Magic in your Life by Changing Consciousness at Will.
√ Stand in your Personal Power with Greater Ease and Grace.
√ Guide Others into Trance Journeys and Meditations.
√ Facilitate Challenging Conversations which Foster Peace & Understanding.
You will walk away from our week together feeling confident that you can take these skills and tools back to your community in order to facilitate Healing and Transformation as a Priestess – an Empowered Feminine Leader.
This is an opportunity for you to …
- Deepen your connection to the Sacred Feminine Goddess within you.
- Strengthen bonds of Sisterhood.
- Learn numerous Chants and Processes in order to Create Magical, Transformative Experiences for Yourself and for Others.
- Learn Effective Techniques for Healing and Awakening your Personal Power.
- Cultivate a Strong Connection to Earth.
- Deepen your Access to Divine Guidance.
- Strengthen your Self Trust and Belly Wisdom.
- Gain Simple, Effective Techniques to Maintain Energetic, Emotional and Mental Sovereignty.
PLEASE NOTE: This retreat is by application only.
If this sounds & feels like the sacred space you’ve been looking for, please contact Dawn directly for a conversation. [email protected]
The exact daily itinerary will emerge based on the Sisters present. However, the overarching structure will be as follows:
- Yoga (optional)
~ Breakfast ~
- Dance! We begin by getting out of our minds and into our bodies.
- Ground, Center & Connect. A Short group meditation & sharing from the heart.
- The Day’s Teaching. I will share with you my 33 years of study and practice of each of the 5 Petals of Sacred Feminine Wisdom.
- Sharing, Q&A
~ Lunch ~
- Additional Teaching (as needed.)
- Co-Creating with the Morning’s Teaching. Together we will create a ceremony to EMBODY the Teachings through Praxis (Praxis: “the process by which a theory, lesson, or skill is enacted, practiced, embodied, or realized.”)
~ Dinner ~
- Relax, swim, sauna, laugh, dance, make magic!
We will also have 2 Excursions, 2 Evening Sessions and a Private Group Herbal Sauna & Mud Mask Ceremony.
- 6 Nights Accommodations in Eco-Friendly, Luxury Resort, Chiang Mai Thailand
- R/T Airport Transfers
- 17 Organic, vegetarian meals
- 1 Full Day excursion
- 1 ½ Day excursion
- All Priestess Training in the 5-petaled Path with Dawn Del Vecchio
- Private Group Herbal Sauna and Mud Mask Ceremony
- Priestess Ceremonies and Activations
Price Does Not Includes:
- Airfares & international travel expenses.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Passport & Visa expenses.
- Alcoholic beverage, extra meals & snacks.
- Souvenirs and gifts.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Full Balance is due by 9 December, 2017.
- Payment Plans are available.
- Cancellation Fees apply to payment beyond the deposit.
- A small handful of single supplement are available.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations before 10 July: 100% Refund of payments beyond deposit.
- Cancellations between 11 July – 9 August: 80% Refund.
- Cancellations between 10 August – 9 September: 50% Refund.
- Cancellations between 10 September – 9 October: 25% Refund.
- Cancellations from 10 October onward: No Refund.