AWAKEN YOUR INNER WISDOM A MINDFUL YOGA MEDITATION AND WELLNESS RETREAT

VENUE

Mala Dhara Yoga Retreat Center - Chiang Mai Thailand

TIME

Start: 2:00 PM - November 21, 2017

End: 12:00 PM - November 25th, 2017

AWAKEN YOUR INNER WISDOM ~ A MINDFUL YOGA, MEDITATION AND WELLNESS RETREAT

NOVEMBER 21~25, 2017        CHIANG MAI, THAILAND

Take time for yourself. Slow down. Find rest. Detox from stress. Immerse yourself in nature.

During this 5 day mindful yoga, meditation, and wellness retreat, we will practice tools for self-care and build your self-awareness. Through the experience of various wellness modalities, we’ll awaken the inner wisdom of your whole being. 

 

Located 45 minutes from the old city of Chiang Mai, Thailand, Mala Dhara Eco Resort is where Mother Earth takes care of you. Sit by the rice fields. Take a bicycle ride around the village. Stop to smell the flowers. Walk barefoot around the organic farm. The connection back to nature will blend in fully with your yoga, wellness, and mindful retreat experience.

 

YOGA can be for EVERY BODY and experienced in a non-competitive environment where the vibe is warm, gentle, supportive, and fun. Our Hatha yoga classes will benefit beginners, intermediates, and even experienced practitioners looking for variety in their yoga practice. Learning is infinite; we constantly become attuned to our bodies and energies which changes day to day! In addition to yoga, you will experience a variety of wellness modalities. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with the many parts of our selves: our physical, mental, and emotional body and our soul energy. When we practice a healthy relationship with ourselves, it extends out into our relationships, job, lifestyle, and how we engage with the world. 

 

Your 5 day/4 night Mindful Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness Retreat at Mala Dhara will include:

  • Evening programs (e.g., restorative yoga, Inner Dance sound healing)
  • Learning about the relationship with yourself, letting go of unhealthy patterns, and moving forward in life with clarity.
  • 4 nights luxury accommodations
  • Three “fresh from the farm” vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, dinner
  • Roundtrip airport transfer from CNX (Chiang Mai airport) or Chiang Mai city center
  • Use of salt water swimming pool 
  • Free Wi-Fi access (use own laptop). In order to create a mindful environment, we ask you to not bring your devices during mealtimes or any class sessions. 
  • Evening hot springs excursion
  • Evening herbal sauna, body scrub, and fire
  • Optional Add-ons: massage treatments, bicycle and motorbike rentals.
  • Group GAIA oracle card reading and individual vision work.
  • Rates are inclusive of relevant government taxes. 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE RETREAT

50% deposit is required upon booking. Payment will be processed via PayPal. Payment instructions will be sent after submitting your inquiry.

Cancellation policy:
1. If a reservation is cancelled within 45 days or less of the arrival date, 50% of the retreat rate will be charged to you. The remaining 50% will be refunded.
2. If a reservation is cancelled more than 45 days from the arrival date, 10% of the retreat rate will be charged to you. The remaining 90% will be refunded to you.

Go ahead. Make an inquiry!

Hanuman Yoga Retreat

[email protected]